VANCOUVER’S PREFERRED EDUCATION CENTRE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
If you’d like to enroll your child with our education centre in Vancouver, admission into My Whole Earth Academy is a five step process:
- Submit an information form to indicate your interest in joining the school. After this initial request is received, you will be contacted within 7 days to schedule an in-class interview.
- During your interview, you and your child will meet the teachers, explore the classroom, observe the class and enjoy a tour of the facility. We will discuss the educational goals you have for your children, as well as your parenting styles and philosophies. We will also answer your questions about the facility, teachers and programs.
- If the program and your family are a good fit, you may submit your Application Form along with your Administrative and initial Tuition Fees.
- Before your child’s first scheduled class, please submit your completed Registration Forms and any remaining Tuition Fees.
- Get excited and show up 10 minutes early for your first class to get settled in and get ready for some learning fun!
- We have also updated our program fees to include a by-the-month enrollment option.
We invite you to join us in person in our bright, clean classrooms. In order to respond to the current COVID-19 situation, we have hired experienced cleaning staff to sanitize our classrooms and materials between and after classes. All staff wear a mask at all times, as do all students over the age of 3.
Classes missed due to illness or observance of our Covid Safety Policy are eligible for Class Credits to be used on future enrollment.
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION FORMS
Please print, complete and submit these forms to register:
Click to download our Illness, Withdrawal & Missed Class Policies for 2023-2024
To withdraw from the academy, please use the form below:
BOOK A TOUR
Meet our teachers, explore the classroom, observe the class and enjoy a tour of the facility.